Well, my journey with food has definitely been fun thus far this pregnancy. Each craving seems to last for only about 3 weeks. Here's a brief fun down on my ever-changing must-haves:
It was chicken taco salads for the first few weeks after I learned about my pregnancy. They could only come from one place for me Taco Time. Topped with ranch dressing & no cheese--fantastic.
A few weeks later, it was pizza. Topped with mushrooms & onions & very light on the cheese. (I'm lactose intolerant). Surprisingly, the cheese never made me feel ill. Yeah!!! So I've been taking full advantage of that.
A few weeks later, it was tortilla chips with guacamole & salsa. Again, yum! It was definitely good times.
A few short weeks after that, it was ketchup chips. But they could only be from Old Dutch. I had tried Pringles version of ketchup--eww! Never again!
Now we've come to the present. It's been hot wings from Chicken Delight, complete with their hot sauce. And for dessert, the Dare marshmallow strawberry candies !!
I must also add that Jonathon has been enjoying himself immensely and fully supporting my cravings! Nothing makes me smile more than a satisfied, pregnant tummy.
~~Soon-to-be Mommy
