Apparently I have a bumper sticker. Oh, and it's invisible. It says "Please, rear-end me today". That's exactly what happened to me this afternoon.
I was leaving the Superstore on Regent. I stopped at the 4-way stop sign, awaiting my turn. The bus was going first, then me. But apparently the dude behind me had no patience, because he tried to nudge me on my way. I was not impressed. People, it's not cool to have any kind of vehicular collison with a pregnant woman and her young child. Not cool whatsoever!! So, we pulled over and exchanged particulars. He did admit to it being his fault. That's nice, since it was his fault.
I'm just glad that no one was seriously hurt. My back's hurting a bit. I did open up an injury claim for it. I'm praying that it'll just subside on its own though. Jamayia was fine. Thank God that I'm not a panicky person. I didn't flip or cuss or anything when the guy hit me. I just pulled over and got his info. Remained calm, even when I was outside the car talking to him.
So, we visit MPI tomorrow. To my naked eye, there doesn't seem to be any damage, which is nice. But I'll still let them check. Last time I was rear-ended years ago, what appeared to be a minor dent was actually a whole bunch of damage drama that was visible to the naked eye and was close to $1000 then.
We'll see what happens tomorrow.
