Then I started wondering why "beyond" always seems to be associated with "out do". I think the reality is that for some, beyond is a lot closer than we think.
Sometimes we're so wrapped up in ourselves, so self-consumed that we can't see past the tips of our noses. So, to redefine beyond--I'd say it's outside your personal bubble. When you start to put yourself aside and do things that aren't limited to your comfort zone--that's beyond.
When you step out in faith and work to help someone--that's beyond. When you pray for others, sincerely believing in God's mighty power though your own prayers seem unanswered--that's beyond. When you don't think twice about helping someone else and do it without keeping a running tab--that's beyond.
When you set aside yourself and choose to give and exude love & kindness to everyone, in all circumstances--that's beyond.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your turn. It's Friday--time to stop, drop & write. Go beyond your comfort zone & link up too. Or at least browse through a few other posts and maybe leave a comment or two or more.

