~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The topics I selected for this exercise were motherhood and love. Using the pen & paper method for my storm, this brain went to work. I went with a few main ideas from the keyword, then branched off into many other words after that. It was neat to see how one little work is a spark to so much more. It’s just a matter of taking time to be deliberate not just with my words, but with the thought process.
I used to wonder just how it was that some of the bloggers/writers I most admired were able to come up with something new daily. How did they also manage to write about the same idea from a different angle many times over? Now I know. Brainstorming was not something I’d even considered until recently. This technique is a practice that I plan to continue using for myself. It’s tricky to sometimes have pen and paper at hand. Time to check out what brainstorm-friendly apps exist for my phone.
