Yet they bottled up inside because I'm too nervous to write them down. I once worried about whether or not my dear readers would appreciate the message or my words. But I don't write for the sole purpose of attracting readership. I love my readers and that fact that people actually do "follow" my blog. How cool is that?! Thank you!! I also know that you're not here because I'm some super-genius writing connoisseur.
My deeper worry is that I won't do justice to the message. There are many a thing I feel impressed to share. Ideas and lessons that I have been gifted to put into words. Maybe just one person will read it and be impacted in a positive way.
Despite worry is reality.
So, here's to March and open hearts and words. Here's to remembering some great advice from The Message Bible:
God doesn't want us to be shy with his gifts, but bold and loving and sensible. 2 Timothy 1:7
